User avatar

Lulu|Luck

  • Randomosity Re: :P

    We are the youth gone wild!! :smt035 Oh Btw Curly Us: :smt084 Lol!!! -Lulu

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for saying something!!!!

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10 who is that Btw:how come no one ever replies to curly shes sad cause of that :( -Lulu

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    ooh this is old but i like it :wink: i present you 7/10!! TADA! -Lulu

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    !0/!0!!!!Cutsey Muffin!!!! I love Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, 'speicailly yumi! shes so cute (peoples if you don't get this me and Curly love this show we watch it together ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having an avatar that makes me dizzy!!!

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    ya idk 6/10 sorry if you consider that bad :o

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Passion Times Ten

    This is really good I love how realistic it is and the guy takes the first lead and the girl takes the second such soft lips it sounds so romantic ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Yellow

    omg!!thank you so much I love your guys commets and suggestions I just love getting reviews it is so fun to see what ppl think of your work that you ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 I really like it it's really cool and flashy and cool!!!!

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having a scary avatar!!!!!! (but I secretly like it!! :twisted: Lol :wink:

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fall

    fine then :cry: I'm really sad but I need to ask a question how do I get rid of it?

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Prey to be Preyed

    That is a really good poem :D it is very intense :smt063 :smt074 :smt027 I will give it a big thumb up :smt023 Now everyone needs to give it an ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Yellow

    thanks you for the sugggestions!! :D and sorry I did mean to put the in "the" in the third line i just forgot :oops: but on the fourth line im ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fall

    Well thank you for saying I'm a good writer. But that was a quick poem I did write it by heart but It was supposed to be small I call ...

    Jul 17, 2008


What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor